Gout is an inflammatory condition of the joints brought on by excess uric acid in the system. Any joint may be affected; however, the knee or foot is usually where gout begins and it has an unusual predilection for the big toe. It is often worse at night and can be extremely painful. Uric acid is a metabolic byproduct of digesting certain foods; therefore, gout is closely related to improper diet. It is usually brought on by the excess consumption of purine-rich foods and/or fructose, but it may be triggered by other things as well such as alcohol, toxins, pharmaceutical drugs, stress, or injury, to name a few.
Arthritis HP™- (will rename Joint HP) high-potency formula indicated for joint pain and swelling.**
Hepastat™- homeopathic detoxifier for the liver, indicated for relief of indigestion, flatulence, exhaustion, nausea, and constipation.**
Metabatone™- tonifier for the metabolism, indicated for relief of tiredness, weakness, general fatigue, and weakness of memory.**
* Rheumatism HP™- (will rename Jointox Al) high-potency formula for joint pains, redness, and swelling.**
Rheumatone™- tonifier for persons with joint pain, indicated for relief of pain, swelling, and tenderness throughout the joints.**
* Varico HP™- high-potency formula for swelling of veins in legs, hemorrhoids, varicosities, and prolapses.**
* Arthricom™- (will rename Jointcom) fortifier for the joints, supports healthy inflammatory response and uric acid metabolism.
Barleycom™- fortifier for the joints and mineral complex, indicated for nutritive support.
Bayberrycom™- fortifier for the kidneys and herbal diuretic, indicated to promote healthy urination.
Burdocom™- fortifier for the smooth muscles, skin, and liver, indicated for metabolic and detoxification support.
Dandecom™- fortifier and detoxifier for the liver, indicated for metabolic and detoxification support.
* Environmental Formula– Rainforest Botanical formula that improves bile production and secretion, promotes liver and gallbladder health, and enhances the elimination of environmental toxins.
* Gencom™- fortifier for the blood, blood purifier, and detoxifier for the general system.
Hydrangeacom™- fortifier for the liver, gallbladder, and kidneys, indicated to support the healthy elimination of metabolic waste.
* Inflammacom™- (will rename Turmericom) fortifier for the immune system, indicated to support a healthy and balanced inflammatory response.
Jambulcom™- fortifier for the pancreas and liver, indicated to support sugar metabolism.
Joint Formula– Rainforest Botanical formula that supports joint health, relaxes stiff muscles, and promotes detoxification.
Osteocom™- fortifier for the bones and joints, indicated for joint support.
Solidagocom™- fortifier for the joints and kidneys, indicated to promote the elimination of toxins.
Trifolocom™- fortifier for the lymphatic system and spleen, indicated to support the immune system and normal phagocytosis.
B Complex– B vitamin supplement to support overall metabolism.
Digestizyme– digestive enzymes that aid in the breakdown of food.
* Digestizyme Plus– digestive and pancreatic enzymes that aid in breakdown of food.
* Enervimin™ Digestion Focus– full spectrum vitamin and mineral supplement with a focus on digestive disorders.
* G.L.A. Borage– essential fatty acids which promote normal resolution of inflammatory processes.
Intact Adrenal– freeze-dried adrenal concentrate for optimal adrenal nourishment and support.
Marine Omega 3 Pro.- essential fatty acids which promote normal resolution of inflammatory processes.
If appropriate, inform the patient that only raw fruits and vegetables should be consumed to reduce the initial inflammation. Cherries and berries help reduce uric acid levels. Plenty of purified water is recommended. Reduce the consumption of high-purine foods such as red meat, organ meats, anchovies, baker’s/brewer’s yeast, herring, mackerel, sardines, shellfish, legumes, peas, spinach, asparagus, and mushrooms. Alcohol and excess sugar and fructose should also be avoided as they increase the production of uric acid. Toxicity seems to be contributing to incidences of gout. See the Detoxification section of this guide.
[i] Juraschek SP, Miller ER 3rd, Gelber AC. Effect of oral vitamin C supplementation on serum uric acid: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken). 2011;63(9):1295–1306. doi:10.1002/acr.20519
*Denotes primary remedy.
**These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice.
**Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.