There are many causes of backaches: improper lifting, poor posture, poor sleeping habits, heavy shoulder bags, nutritional deficiencies, etc. Many times, the backache is not stemming from the vertebrae, but may actually be a kidney, bladder, or female pelvic disorder. The following remedies may address some issues associated with back pain.
Bone Repair HP™– (will be renamed Bone Support HP) high potency formula for relief of symptoms due to chronic inflammation of the back.**
* Joint Pain & Stiffness Relief– this topical spray may temporarily relieve pain due to sprains, minor joint inflammation, and trauma.**
Kali Carb– single homeopathic remedy indicated for backache, often in people with fatigue or trouble sleeping.**
Ligapar™– glandular homeopathic for ligament and tendon support, indicated for relief of low back pain with burning, sprains, and general soreness and aching of tendons, ligaments, and bones.**
* Osteopar™– glandular homeopathic for bone support, indicated for relief of low back pain with burning, soreness in the sacroiliac area, and pain in the joints and bones.**
Osteotone™– gentle homeopathic formula for pain in bones, joints, and lower back.**
* Sciatica HP™– (will be renamed Back and Leg HP) high potency homeopathic formula to relieve sharp or shooting pain in the back, especially if pain extends to the legs.**
Trauma+Gel™– topical gel for bumps, bruises, abrasions, strains, sprains, fractures, or stiffness, indicated for all minor injuries.**
Arthricom™- (Will be renamed Jointcom) fortifier for the joints, indicated for joint aches and stiffness.
Barleycom™- fortifier for the joints and natural source of important trace minerals.
Equistacom™- herbal blend to support musculoskeletal health, ease muscle tension, , and improve circulation.
* Inflammacom™-fortifier for the musculoskeletal and immune systems. .
Osteocom™- fortifier for the bones.
Valericom™- fortifier for the nervous system, indicated for pain due to muscle spasms.
* Calcium 6 Plus– six sources of calcium with vitamin K to assure assimilation, plus magnesium, which is needed to absorb calcium.
Calcium Lactate– calcium lactate capsules, supports muscle and nerve health.
Enervimin™ Rehab Focus– full-spectrum vitamin and mineral supplement designed for those in physical rehabilitation.
Mag-Chlor– liquid magnesium chloride, highly absorbable form of magnesium to help reduce occasional muscle spasms.
Magnesium Chelate– magnesium chelate capsules to enhance calcium absorption and help occasional reduce muscle spasms.
Marine Omega 3 Pro– fish oil supplement with naturalomega-3 fatty acids to support a healthy and balanced inflammatory response.
* Mineral Magic Concentrate– highly concentrated natural source of minerals and colloidal trace minerals important for bone and muscle metabolism.
Multi-Min Complex– essential minerals to support connective tissue health.
Encourage patients to lift with the arms, legs, and abdomen … not with the small of the back. Patients should squat down so as to avoid bending at the waist. They should not sleep on the stomach but on the back or side with knees bent and the head supported. A firm mattress is ideal. Patients should sit with the knees a little higher than the hips and with the feet flat on the floor. Certain sports and occupational hazards may be the cause of back pain, but lack of exercise may also cause pain. Properly performed exercises to strengthen the core and postural muscles will often improve back pain. Consideration should also be given to chiropractic, physical therapy, or massage therapy consultation.
 Wood, Matthew. The Book of Herbal Wisdom. North Atlantic Books, 1997.
*Denotes primary remedy.
**These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice.
**Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.